Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What's New??

So what's new in our lives??

This little guy...
Who is now 4 months old! Rhys Taylor Wilson came into the world September 15 at 9:46 pm weighing 8 pounds 12 oz. He is just the sweetest baby and rarely cries unless you know, he's tired or hungry. Being wet doesn't bother him a bit. He has completely stolen our hearts! His big sister thinks he's her own baby doll and just loves him to death! And he doesn't seem to mind all her hugs and kisses and her trying to dress him already :). My delivery was so calm and peaceful and I wished I could have stayed in the hospital a few more days! It's hard to think about what we did before him. I just thought I didn't have any free time before- but I wouldn't change a thing. We are so excited to watch him grow and see what he will become!

No comments: